Hi-Tech S400 AmazeBy Hi Tech Mobiles
Full Specifications of Hi-Tech S400 Amaze (Released September, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480 x 800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1350 mAh
- Battery Type
- Hi Tech
- 1 GHz
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 MHz
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
- Google Play Store, Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
Find dealers for Hi-Tech S400 Amaze mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Hi-Tech S400 Amaze mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Hi-Tech S400 Amaze
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 0.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1350 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Hi-Tech S400 Amaze Mobile Key Features
Released September, 2013 by Hi Tech - Hi-Tech S400 Amaze priced at 3899. Hi-Tech S400 Amaze features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with LCD Capacitive Touchscreen and pixel density of 233 PPI. Hi-Tech S400 Amaze comes with 3 MP of Primary Camera and 0.3 MP of Front camera, and powered by 1 GHz processor , mobile runs on Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system with a battery of 1350mAh. It measures . For communication Hi-Tech S400 Amaze supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Hi-Tech S400 Amaze include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth , FM radio.