Hi-Tech F1 MiniBy Hi Tech Mobiles
Full Specifications of Hi-Tech F1 Mini (Released February, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Hi Tech
- Operating System
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: MP3 Player
Find dealers for Hi-Tech F1 Mini mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Hi-Tech F1 Mini mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Hi-Tech F1 Mini
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Hi-Tech F1 Mini Mobile Key Features
Released February, 2013 by Hi Tech - Hi-Tech F1 Mini priced at 1299. Hi-Tech F1 Mini features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 128 x 160 pixels with LCD and pixel density of 114 PPI. Hi-Tech F1 Mini comes with 0.3 MP of Primary Camera with a battery of 1100mAh. It measures . For communication Hi-Tech F1 Mini supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Hi-Tech F1 Mini include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth , FM radio.