Dell Mini 3iXBy Dell Mobiles
Full Specifications of Dell Mini 3iX (Released 2009, December)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 360x640 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 210 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h
- Operating System
- 108 grams
- 120 x 59.9 x 11.7 mm
- (4.72 x 2.36 x 0.46 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP4/H.264/WMV player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Dell Mini 3iX mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Dell Mini 3iX mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Dell Mini 3iX
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 210 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 108g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Dell Mini 3iX
Dell Mini 3iX Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, December by Dell - Dell Mini 3iX priced at 0. Dell Mini 3iX features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 360x640 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 210 PPI. Dell Mini 3iX comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 h of talk time , Up to 400 h of standby time . It measures 120 x 59.9 x 11.7 mm (4.72 x 2.36 x 0.46 in) and weighs 108 gms. For communication Dell Mini 3iX supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Dell Mini 3iX include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.