BlackBerry Curve 9380By Blackberry Mobiles
Full Specifications of BlackBerry Curve 9380 (Released 2011, December)
- Screen Size
- 3.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 360x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 188 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Carrier dependent
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 512GB RAM
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 360 h (2G) / Up to 360 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 40 min (3G)
- Snapdragon S4 (LTE version)/ TI OMAP 4470 (Non-LTE)
- 806 MHz
- 512MB RAM
- Adreno 225 (LTE version)/ PowerVR SGX544 (Non-LTE)
- Operating System
- OS Version
- BlackBerry OS 7.0
- 98 grams
- 109 x 60 x 11.2 mm
- (4.29 x 2.36 x 0.44 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA (carrier-dependent)
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Predictive text input
Find dealers for BlackBerry Curve 9380 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling BlackBerry Curve 9380 mobile phone in your city.
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of BlackBerry Curve 9380
- Medium Size Screen - 3.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 188 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Snapdragon S4 (LTE version)/ TI OMAP 4470 (Non-LTE) Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 225 (LTE version)/ PowerVR SGX544 (Non-LTE) Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 98g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of BlackBerry Curve 9380
BlackBerry Curve 9380 Mobile Key Features
Released 2011, December by Blackberry - BlackBerry Curve 9380 priced at 15305. BlackBerry Curve 9380 features a display of 3.2 inches & screen Resolution of 360x480 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 188 PPI. BlackBerry Curve 9380 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 806 MHz processor paired with 512MB RAM, BlackBerry Curve 9380 has Adreno 225 (LTE version)/ PowerVR SGX544 (Non-LTE) as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on BlackBerry OS 7.0 operating system with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 40 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 360 h (2G) / Up to 360 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 109 x 60 x 11.2 mm (4.29 x 2.36 x 0.44 in) and weighs 98 gms. For communication BlackBerry Curve 9380 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 512GB RAM. Connectivity options of the BlackBerry Curve 9380 include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA (carrier-dependent), Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR, NFC Carrier dependent, FM radio.