BlackBerry Curve 8310By Blackberry Mobiles
Full Specifications of BlackBerry Curve 8310 (Released 2007, August)
- Screen Size
- 2.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 160 PPI
- Display Type
- 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 4 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 408 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Operating System
- 111 grams
- 107 x 60 x 15.5 mm
- (4.21 x 2.36 x 0.61 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, Yes
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- BlackBerry maps
Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Find dealers for BlackBerry Curve 8310 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling BlackBerry Curve 8310 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of BlackBerry Curve 8310
- Medium Size Screen - 2.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 160 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 111g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 4 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
BlackBerry Curve 8310 Mobile Key Features
Released 2007, August by Blackberry - BlackBerry Curve 8310 priced at 2999. BlackBerry Curve 8310 features a display of 2.5 inches & screen Resolution of 320x240 pixels with 65K colors and pixel density of 160 PPI. BlackBerry Curve 8310 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1100mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 408 h of standby time . It measures 107 x 60 x 15.5 mm (4.21 x 2.36 x 0.61 in) and weighs 111 gms. For communication BlackBerry Curve 8310 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the BlackBerry Curve 8310 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.