BenQ-Siemens S81By Benq Siemens Mobiles
Full Specifications of BenQ-Siemens S81 (Released 2006, February)
- Screen Size
- 2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 141 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v1.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 920 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 320 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h 50 min
- Benq Siemens
- Operating System
- 99 grams
- 109 x 48 x 13 mm
- (4.29 x 1.89 x 0.51 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC player
Find dealers for BenQ-Siemens S81 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling BenQ-Siemens S81 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of BenQ-Siemens S81
- Very Small Screen - 2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 141 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 99g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 920 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
BenQ-Siemens S81 Mobile Key Features
Released 2006, February by Benq Siemens - BenQ-Siemens S81 priced at 0. BenQ-Siemens S81 features a display of 2 inches & screen Resolution of 176x220 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 141 PPI. BenQ-Siemens S81 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 920mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h 50 min of talk time , Up to 320 h of standby time . It measures 109 x 48 x 13 mm (4.29 x 1.89 x 0.51 in) and weighs 99 gms. For communication BenQ-Siemens S81 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the BenQ-Siemens S81 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v1.1, FM radio.