BenQ S80By Benq Mobiles
Full Specifications of BenQ S80 (Released 2005, 1Q)
- Screen Size
- 2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 141 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v1.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 840 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 300 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Operating System
- 110 grams
- 90 x 45 x 24 mm
- (3.54 x 1.77 x 0.94 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/MP4 player
Find dealers for BenQ S80 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling BenQ S80 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of BenQ S80
- Very Small Screen - 2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 141 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 110g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - miniSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 840 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
BenQ S80 Mobile Key Features
Released 2005, 1Q by Benq - BenQ S80 priced at 0. BenQ S80 features a display of 2 inches & screen Resolution of 176x220 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 141 PPI. BenQ S80 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 840mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 300 h of standby time . It measures 90 x 45 x 24 mm (3.54 x 1.77 x 0.94 in) and weighs 110 gms. For communication BenQ S80 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the BenQ S80 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v1.1, FM radio.