Full Specifications of Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Released 2010, June)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 640x960 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 330 PPI
- Display Type
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1420 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Apple A4
- 1 GHz Cortex-A8
- 512MB RAM
- PowerVR SGX535
- Operating System
- OS Version
- iOS 4, up to iOS 7.1.1
- 137 grams
- 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm
- (4.54 x 2.31 x 0.37 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
iCloud cloud service
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Apple iPhone 4 16GB mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Apple iPhone 4 16GB mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Apple iPhone 4 16GB
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 330 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- 1 GHz Cortex-A8 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 512 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX535 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 0.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 137g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 1420 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Apple iPhone 4 16GB
Apple iPhone 4 16GB Historic Price Trends
Apple iPhone 4 16GB Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, June by Apple - Apple iPhone 4 16GB priced at 17511. Apple iPhone 4 16GB features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 640x960 pixels with LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 330 PPI. Apple iPhone 4 16GB comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and 0.3 MP of Front camera, and powered by 1 GHz Cortex-A8 processor paired with 512MB RAM, Apple iPhone 4 16GB has PowerVR SGX535 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on iOS 4, up to iOS 7.1.1 operating system with a battery of 1420mAh. The handset offers Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G) of talk time , Up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm (4.54 x 2.31 x 0.37 in) and weighs 137 gms. For communication Apple iPhone 4 16GB supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the Apple iPhone 4 16GB include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.