Alcatel Pop C3By Alcatel Mobiles
Full Specifications of Alcatel Pop C3 (Released 2014, March)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 3.2 MP
- Camera Features
- Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 510 h (2G) / Up to 410 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 9 h 30 min (3G)
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 110 grams
- 122 x 64.4 x 12 mm
- (4.80 x 2.54 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - 4033A, 4033E
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic (4033X, 4033D only)
Find dealers for Alcatel Pop C3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Alcatel Pop C3 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Alcatel Pop C3
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 3.2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 110g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...