Alcatel One Touch PixiBy Alcatel Mobiles
Full Specifications of Alcatel One Touch Pixi (Released 2013, August)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 256MB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Rochip RK2918
- 1 GHz
- 256MB RAM
- Vivante GC800
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.3
- 118 grams
- 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm
- (4.53 x 2.45 x 0.48 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP3/AAC+/WAV player
Find dealers for Alcatel One Touch Pixi mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Alcatel One Touch Pixi mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Alcatel One Touch Pixi
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Vivante GC800 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 118g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Alcatel One Touch Pixi
Alcatel One Touch Pixi Historic Price Trends
Alcatel One Touch Pixi Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, August by Alcatel - Alcatel One Touch Pixi priced at 4100. Alcatel One Touch Pixi features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 320x480 pixels with TFT touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 165 PPI. Alcatel One Touch Pixi comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 1 GHz processor paired with 256MB RAM, Alcatel One Touch Pixi has Vivante GC800 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v2.3 operating system with a battery of 1300mAh. The handset offers Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G) of talk time , Up to 500 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm (4.53 x 2.45 x 0.48 in) and weighs 118 gms. For communication Alcatel One Touch Pixi supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 256MB RAM. Connectivity options of the Alcatel One Touch Pixi include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, FM radio.