Alcatel 2010By Alcatel Mobiles
Full Specifications of Alcatel 2010 (Released 2014)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 64GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 750 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 450 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 h
- 64MB RAM
- Operating System
- 95 grams
- 106 x 52.5 x 13.6 mm
- (4.17 x 2.07 x 0.54 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- SNS apps
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Alcatel 2010 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Alcatel 2010 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Alcatel 2010
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 95g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 750 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Alcatel 2010
Alcatel 2010 Mobile Key Features
Released 2014 by Alcatel - Alcatel 2010 priced at 0. Alcatel 2010 features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. Alcatel 2010 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with 64MB RAM with a battery of 750mAh. The handset offers Up to 6 h of talk time , Up to 450 h of standby time . It measures 106 x 52.5 x 13.6 mm (4.17 x 2.07 x 0.54 in) and weighs 95 gms. For communication Alcatel 2010 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 64GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Alcatel 2010 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v3.0, FM radio.