Alcatel 2005By Alcatel Mobiles
Full Specifications of Alcatel 2005 (Released 2014)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 850 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 425 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h
- Mediatek MT8392
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 85 grams
- 120 x 50 x 10 mm
- (4.72 x 1.97 x 0.39 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 1900
- Facebook & Twitter apps
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Alcatel 2005 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Alcatel 2005 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Alcatel 2005
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT8392 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Mali-450MP4 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 85g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 850 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Alcatel 2005
Alcatel 2005 Mobile Key Features
Released 2014 by Alcatel - Alcatel 2005 priced at 1990. Alcatel 2005 features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. Alcatel 2005 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Alcatel 2005 has Mali-450MP4 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 850mAh. The handset offers Up to 14 h of talk time , Up to 425 h of standby time . It measures 120 x 50 x 10 mm (4.72 x 1.97 x 0.39 in) and weighs 85 gms. For communication Alcatel 2005 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Alcatel 2005 include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth v3.0, FM radio.