Aiek M4By Microkey Mobiles
Full Specifications of Aiek M4 (September 6, 2016 (Official))
- Screen Size
- 1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128 x 160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 205 PPI
- Display Type
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 320 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Upto 200 hrs
- Talk Time
- Upto 4 hrs
- Operating System
- 38 grams
- 88 x 55 x 5.8mm
- Yes, GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
- Music Formats: MP3
- Phone Book
- Ring Tone
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
Find dealers for Aiek M4 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Aiek M4 mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Aiek M4
- Very Small Screen - 1 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 205 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 256 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 38g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 320 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.