Acer StreamBy Acer Mobiles
- 3.7 inches
- 480x800 pixels
- 252 PPI Density
- 5 MP Primary
- Auto Focus
- 1400 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Acer Stream ( Release Date: 15th August, 2010 )
- Screen Size
- 3.7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 252 PPI
- Display Type
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 2 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 2GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1400 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h (3G)
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 140 grams
- 119.5 x 63 x 11.2 mm
- (4.70 x 2.48 x 0.44 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA & UPnP technology
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Micro HDMI port
Dedicated search key
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Acer Stream mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer Stream mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Acer Stream
- Medium Size Screen - 3.7 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 252 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 140g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 2 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1400 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Acer Stream in India today, updated on 23rd March 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like
Most Popular Mobiles by Acer
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Acer Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Lava Launched These Mid-Range Smartphones with 4G VoLTE, Metal Design in India
- Karbonn Launches Aura Sleek 4G, Aura Note 4G Budget Smartphones in India
- Micromax Could Announce a Dual Camera Smartphone on March 29
- Apple Unveils 9.7-Inch iPad, Red Colour Variants For iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Smartphones Used By Top Indian Cricketers