Acer M900By Acer Mobiles
Full Specifications of Acer M900 (Released 2009, June)
- Screen Size
- 3.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 246 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 256 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 1530 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 470 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- 128 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Windows Mobile v
- 188 grams
- 119 x 62 x 17.1 mm
- (4.69 x 2.44 x 0.67 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, SiRF Star III chipset
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Pocket Office
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Acer M900 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer M900 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Acer M900
- Medium Size Screen - 3.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 246 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 128 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 188g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 256 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1530 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Acer M900 Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, June by Acer - Acer M900 priced at 0. Acer M900 features a display of 3.8 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 246 PPI. Acer M900 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with 128 MB RAM, mobile runs on Windows Mobile v operating system with a battery of 1530mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 470 h of standby time . It measures 119 x 62 x 17.1 mm (4.69 x 2.44 x 0.67 in) and weighs 188 gms. For communication Acer M900 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Acer M900 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.