Acer Liquid Z3By Acer Mobiles
Full Specifications of Acer Liquid Z3 (Released 2013, September)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP, EDR
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 120 grams
- 109 x 60 x 10.4 mm
- (4.29 x 2.36 x 0.41 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
Find dealers for Acer Liquid Z3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer Liquid Z3 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Acer Liquid Z3
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Acer Liquid Z3 Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, September by Acer - Acer Liquid Z3 priced at 0. Acer Liquid Z3 features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 320x480 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 165 PPI. Acer Liquid Z3 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with 512MB RAM with a battery of 1500mAh. It measures 109 x 60 x 10.4 mm (4.29 x 2.36 x 0.41 in) and weighs 120 gms. For communication Acer Liquid Z3 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 4GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Acer Liquid Z3 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP, EDR, FM radio.