Acer Liquid Z110By Acer Mobiles
- 3.5 inches
- 320x480 pixels
- 165 PPI Density
- 3.15 MP Primary
- Touch Focus
- 1300 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Acer Liquid Z110 ( Release Date: 15th October, 2012 )
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 450 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 100 grams
- 110 x 61.5 x 12.3 mm
- (4.33 x 2.42 x 0.48 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
Find dealers for Acer Liquid Z110 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer Liquid Z110 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Acer Liquid Z110
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 100g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Acer Liquid Z110 in India today, updated on 25th March 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like
Most Popular Mobiles by Acer
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Acer Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Here’s the New Selfie Expert Smartphone in the Town
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black limited edition is Now Official
- PC Brand Vaio Launches a New Android Smartphone
- Lava Launched These Mid-Range Smartphones with 4G VoLTE, Metal Design in India
- Karbonn Launches Aura Sleek 4G, Aura Note 4G Budget Smartphones in India