Acer Liquid mtBy Acer Mobiles
Full Specifications of Acer Liquid mt (Released 2010, November)
- Screen Size
- 3.6 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 259 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 512GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 550 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 11 h (2G) / Up to 8 h (3G)
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 135 grams
- 115 x 63 x 13.5 mm
- (4.53 x 2.48 x 0.53 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UPnP, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Acer Liquid mt mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer Liquid mt mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Acer Liquid mt
- Medium Size Screen - 3.6 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 259 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 135g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...