Acer LiquidBy Acer Mobiles
Full Specifications of Acer Liquid (Released 2009, December)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 267 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 256GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1350 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h
- 256MB RAM
- Operating System
- 135 grams
- 115 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm
- (4.53 x 2.46 x 0.49 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Acer Liquid mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer Liquid mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Acer Liquid
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 267 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 135g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1350 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Acer Liquid Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, December by Acer - Acer Liquid priced at 0. Acer Liquid features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 267 PPI. Acer Liquid comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with 256MB RAM with a battery of 1350mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 h of talk time , Up to 400 h of standby time . It measures 115 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm (4.53 x 2.46 x 0.49 in) and weighs 135 gms. For communication Acer Liquid supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 256GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Acer Liquid include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.