Acer DX650By Acer Mobiles
Full Specifications of Acer DX650 (Released 2009, June)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 1260 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 150 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Operating System
- 133 grams
- 109.6 x 59 x 15.6 mm
- (4.31 x 2.32 x 0.61 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, SiRF Star III chipset
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Pocket Office
Find dealers for Acer DX650 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer DX650 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Acer DX650
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 133g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1260 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Acer DX650 Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, June by Acer - Acer DX650 priced at 0. Acer DX650 features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 143 PPI. Acer DX650 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1260mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 150 h of standby time . It measures 109.6 x 59 x 15.6 mm (4.31 x 2.32 x 0.61 in) and weighs 133 gms. For communication Acer DX650 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Acer DX650 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.