No sooner did the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 launched in India, than the phone grabbed the limelight and praises immediately. This month Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has Become Highest Selling Smartphone on mobikart.com. It has been able to achieve and maintain the tags of ‘Most Popular Phone’ and ‘Best Selling Phone’. Plus, the smartphone grabs the title of being most popular and most searched mobile on Mobikart. Considering all the features, user feedback, price, and other worthy aspects, it has managed to get a brilliant 76/100 score. Without been biased, let us tell you what makes Redmi Note 3 so worthy.
This smartphone flaunts a full metal unibody with 5.5 inches Full HD IPS display with pixel density of 401 ppi and wide viewing angles. It is powered one of the optimum Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 MSM8956 chipset and a 6 core processor out of which 2 cores run at 1.8 Ghz Cortex A72 and 4 cores run at 1.4 Ghz Cortex A53. This perfect combination of finest processor and big RAM gives you smooth multitasking experience without any lags.
Camera picture quality is amazing in daylight as compared to the darkness. Redmi Note 3 comes with 16MP dual tone flash Rear and 5MP Front Camera with features like Digital image stabilization, Continuous Shooting and High Dynamic Range mode (HDR). The front camera pictures/selfies are worth applaudable. It has got quick autofocus ability with amazing shutter speed.
Taking about the backup power, this smartphone comes with a very long lasting 4050 mAh battery. It can give you 2 days of standby battery time and 7 to 8 hours of talk time battery power. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner which works really well even at 360º and you can unlock your phone in lesser than a second.
A Glimpse of the Features:
- Design: Elegant metal unibody with 150 x 76 x 8.6 mm body dimensions.
- Display:5” Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen.
- Processor:8 GHz Dual core Cortex A72 + 1.2 GHz Quad core Cortex A53 along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 MSM8956 chipset and Adreno 510 GPU.
- Software: MIUI 7 with Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS.
- RAM: 2GB and 3GB RAM.
- Storage: 16GB and 32GB inbuilt memory, Expandable memory is 32GB.
- Battery: 4050 mAh.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 16GB will cost you Rs. 9,999 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 32GB will cost you Rs. 11,999. Considering the prices of Redmi note 3, we can say that you are getting a lot more in very reasonable price. Xiaomi has worked very hard is making this smartphone one of the most powerful handsets with a price that won’t affect your pocket much.
Xiaomi is targeting Indian Smartphone Market and seems like it has achieved its goals. With such a great response of Indian audience on Mi and Redmi products, it seems like Indians has started believing in this Chinese manufacturing company.
Here are some of the unbelievable from our sale statistics stats related to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:-
- Most popular phone in 4000 mAh battery Smartphones Category .
- Most liked smartphone in minimum 3GB RAM Category Smartphones.
- Most Marketable handset in minimum Quad core processor Smartphones Category.
- Most Salable mobile in price range of Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000.
- 2nd most Trending Smartphone.